5 SEO Tips for Writing an Article for Your Blog
So when we are creating articles for our websites, there are two main reasons for writing blog articles. The first is for engaging visitors on your website and promoting your products, services and helpful information. The second is for adding fresh relevant content for Google and other search engines to index and rank your website. The more engagement from your visitors, the better search engine page rankings you will receive from Google.
Follow these 5 SEO tips for creating search engine friendly blog articles.
- Your article title is extremely important! Take notice of the title I used for this article. As you can see it is a very long sentence and descriptive. Google primarily looks at the title.
- Your article should be naturally written and contain key words and phrases that were used in you blog article's title. This helps to tell Google that your article's content is relevant to the title.
- It's ok to run off the rails a little 😉 and give your honest opinion on a topic, product or service. Just don't name your competitors by name to stay out of legal trouble.
- Add photos with captions or add a video to your blog article.
- Add complete descriptions of products or services that you are promoting in your articles.
- BONUS!!! Always, always... ask for the readers to patron your business by including the closing lines in your article i.e. if you would like to schedule an appointment or learn more give me a call at 555-5555, or call for a FREE consultation! or Stop by our shop while supplies last! etc...