5 Email Marketing Tips
- Subject Lines are important!!! You want to use a subject line that is quick and easy to digest. Keep your subject line to 3 words. You should use words that promote good click rates. Examples are Free, Ending Soon, Last Chance, Company Update, city location (ie Naples, FL), Exclusive Offer, Coupon, Discount, New Products or New Service Added. You get the idea.
- Use Photos with a very short description that link back to your website.
- You only have 15 seconds or less to engage your readers. Keep emails short. Have "read more" links linking back to articles on your website.
- Prominently display your special offers on the top of the email with a call to action link or a call now phone number. Use bright colors combined with Bold Text.
- Track your results using your email campaign services. I prefer to use mailchimp.com for FREE but you can also use constant contact too. Tracking your results will give you insight into how your campaigns are performing and help you to create new strategies for future campaigns.